The HR Business Manager to lead and manage company human resource unit. He/She would be responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, building mechanisms to drive performance management, Associate engagement and development, Career counseling/coaching, compliance of HR practices and guidelines. The HR Lead will understand requirements of business and will work closely with customer leadership in forecasting supply and demand, and offering tailor made solutions.
Industry standard salary. Permanent Job, Full Time.
asdasjldas das asd as das das
- MBA in HR from a top reputed institute having 2 - 6 years of HR experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of HR & an understanding of employment Law/HR practices
- Understands the workforce demographics, critical capabilities, and trends impacting the specific functions being supported
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and remain current on the drivers to company performance, the industry, customer segments, the company value proposition and how the business retains competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Ability to build strategic partnerships. Build relationships internally and externally. Collaborates across the organization to maximize outcomes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Analytical skills , Team Development
- To engage with the teams on a regular basis to review progress and updates
- To groom team members to perform at higher levels of expertise
- To build synergies among different functions of HR and across locations
- To build ways to foster knowledge sharing with the team.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
- To partner with the leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions to address current associate management issues.
- Define review and feedback mechanism within the team to ensure effective communication flows
- Coach leadership on the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions.
- To be able to define the crucial activities from a HR / BP standpoint to drive effective execution and the desired outcome
- To be a catalyst to drive HR strategy to enable the organization to be one of the premier associate experience providers
- Performance Management and Professional Development
- Manage the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes working with the team of HR representatives (e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines.
- Manage the performance management processes such that managers are coached upon effective feedback mechanism, timeline adherence and handling grievance issue along with the concerned manager on a case to case basis
- Coach supervisors in the career development of all assigned associates by educating them on the career model and providing guidance on career plans/training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group and/or geography
- Serve as an escalation point for complex associate relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed to resolve associate grievances
- Coach and advise team members on HR policy and ensure compliance to the company policies
- To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholder
- Ensure team is maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems; monitor actual headcount, new hires, attrition vs. plan; report on capacity, chargeability, and availability; analyze trends and make recommendations and follow through with actions.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition teams and colleagues in other entities to ensure plans and targets are being achieved.
- Manage headcount plans to drive promotions, transfers, and attrition (both managed and un-managed) decisions. Oversee HR teams execution of these transitions.
- To consult with the mangers on effective resource utilization
- Manage associate satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Promote an environment that encourages employee growth. Review results of People Surveys and work with leadership to affect change. Oversee customer Community meetings/activities.